Bubbles e.V. is an English-German parent initiative in Munich for children aged two to six years of age.
We are more like a big family, including three warm-hearted and dedicated teachers.
We have a very personal atmosphere and approach, we are creative and active, and what is special about us is our harmonious relationship.
Most of our children come from international families, which means that the daily life in the kindergarten is bilingual.
We have a part-time vacancy (25-30 hrs per week) as an
Assistant Teacher (m/f) in the Centre of Munich
What we offer:
- international English and German speaking team
- room for creativity and activities
- possibilities for further learning and development
- altogether a small group of 18 children
- very supportive and highly cooperative parents
What we require:
- professional qualification as a kindergarten or early childhood teacher, other qualifications may be considered, such as degree in
education, diploma, certificate, Staatlich geprüfte KinderpflegerIn,
- relevant work experience
- Native English language proficiency essential, as well as basic German skills
- the ability to engage children through activities and experiences appropriate for the respective age groups/stages of development
- the ability to communicate effectively with children, families and team
If the above resonates with you and you feel you can positively contribute to this close-knit team, we will look forward to your application at: email@example.com.
Deutsch-Englische Elterninitiative in München
Die Eltern-Kind-Initiative Bubbles e.V.
wird von der Stadt München gefördert